These General member policies are created and are maintained by the Board of Management. It will remain the responsibility of the Chapter's Core committee to ensure that these policies are upheld in the respective chapters consistently.
1. CNI is a Business networking forum initiated by M/s. PROMPT TRADE FAIRS (I) PVT LTD., a registered company under the Companies Act, 1956.
2. Prompt Trade Fairs (I) Pvt Ltd., in association with the Builders Line Tamil monthly magazine, have conceptualized the Forum to be a platform for referral sharing among the Members and Participants. This is exclusively for the fraternity of the Construction Industry.
3. The CNI proposes to organize the congregation of Construction Professionals as an Event, exclusively to provide successive and sequential Marketing Services for the Members and the initiative is no way intended to be measured as an Enterprise, Society or Association. CNI is strictly a Marketing Service Provider.3.The CNI proposes to organize the congregation of Construction Professionals as an Event, exclusively to provide successive and sequential Marketing Services for the Members and the initiative is no way intended to be measured as an Enterprise, Society or Association. CNI is strictly a Marketing Service Provider.
4. The CNI aspires to promote Business connects among a Group of Construction Industry Professionals, with in the Members in a single chapter.
5. The CNI will stringently operate within the boundaries of a Referral Networking Forum facilitator and will no way be held responsible for any Business transactions / Financial agreements between the participating members.
6. All disputes arising out of or relating to the Member's Participation in CNI shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the country of India, outside the Forum precincts, subject to the jurisdiction of MADRAS HIGH COURT, between the Members involved. CNI will no way be liable or held responsible.
7. CNI Policies are subject to change. All proposed policy changes will be reviewed and finalised with the consent of Board of Prompt Trade Fairs India Pvt Ltd
8. All payments will have to be made in favour of M/s. PROMPT TRADE FAIRS INDIA PVT LTD., vide Cheque/ Demand draft/ RTGS or UPI Modes, along with the duly filled Application form.
9. CNI Chapter Meetings will be organized in the Banquet facilities of Star Rated Hotels. All expenses incurred towards organising the meet will be shared among the members and chargeable in addition.